Experience Dinosaurland Your Way
Dinosaurland, Utah is difficult to experience all at once, so we've designed a few itineraries for different styles of travel. Take a look below.
1. Visit Dinosaur National Monument, especially the Quarry.
2. Drive the Dinosaur Diamond National Scenic Byway.
3. Swing by the Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum.
4. Drive the historic Flaming Gorge-Uintas National Scenic Byway.
5. Birdwatch Flaming Gorge.
6. Explore the Sheep Creek/Spirit Lake Scenic Backway and its dramatic rock formations.
7. Visit the Jones Hole National Fish Hatchery.
1. Boat, hike, fish Flaming Gorge.
2. Cast a line or take a boat onto the reservoirs of Red Fleet and Steinaker State Parks.
3. Take an ATV onto the Red Cloud Loop Scenic Backway.
4. Raft the Green River.
5. Hike or bike Dinosaur National Monument.
6. Snowmobile in the Ashley National Forest.